Payment & Shipping
- We accept payment via secure Paypal site.
- You do not need a paypal account to make a purchase via paypal.
- Goods are generally shipped within 2 days of placing an order. If the item is out of stock or requires custom printing, we will contact you to advise expected delivery.
- Shipping costs are based on the weight and size of each product.
- Domestic Shipping is through Australia Post and other domestic courier services.
- International Shipping is through Australia Post.
Pricing and GST (and equivalent overseas goods tax)
- All prices on this website are inclusive of GST.
- Aqua door Designs is not responsible for international goods and sales tax (outside of Australia). If applicable, this tax is incurred by the purchaser outside of the transaction amount at the time of delivery.
- Online prices may be subject to change without notice.
Refunds and Exchanges
- We do not accept refunds on items unless they are deemed faulty by us. Our products are hand screen printed onto natural, woven fabrics where variations in thread colours, blemishes and irregularities can occur. This is considered a feature of a textured, hand printed product - making each piece unique. Our inks are mixed by hand resulting in some slight variation in colours from batch to batch.
- We inspect all items prior to postage. However, If you consider your purchase to be faulty, then please contact us by email with a picture of the fault, within 14 days of purchase. If the item is deemed faulty then we will replace the item.
- All returned products must be unused and unwashed, with original packaging.
- Aqua door Designs has a no returns on sale items policy.
Washing and Care
- All products have been cured to allow for washing.
- Expect some shrinkage on first wash. Pure 100% linen fabric will shrink approximately 5-7% on first wash. Further shrinkage occurs when the fabric has been washed in warm/hot water or is tumble dried.
- It is important to follow our care instructions below to prolong the longevity of our wares.
- For cushions - Remove cushion insert. Machine wash on cold cycle. Line dry in shade. Hot iron over a cloth to prevent scorching. Do not soak, bleach, tumble dry or dryclean.
- For tea towels and table linen - Machine wash on cold cycle. Line dry in shade. Iron over a cloth, while linen is still damp to achieve best result. Do not soak, bleach, tumble dry or dry clean.
- It is very important that you do not dryclean screen printed fabric. The drycleaning fluid reacts with the inks and destroys the colour.
- Each product listing indicates whether a cushion insert is included or not.
- We recommend stuffing a cushion with a slightly larger size insert than the cover. e.g. for a 45cm x 45cm cover, use a 50cm x 50cm insert. This will keep the cushion looking plump.
- We welcome custom printing. We can print any of our designs in any of the ink colours you see in our store.
- Often we can customise the size of cushions, tablecloths and table runners.
- We can print in larger quantities for events. (e.g. napkins)
- Please get in touch by email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your custom printing.
- We do sell most of our range wholesale to a limited number of stockists. We like to keep our range unique, in limited supply and not available everywhere.